Fulfillment of legal obligations to provide information in accordance with European data protection legislation. General Protection Data Regulation (GPDR)
Supplier and responsible according to Article 4 paragraph 7 GPDR
Declaration for the data protection according to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (basic data protection Regulation). We inform you in accordance with the EU's basic data protection regulation (Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council).
This application collects personal data from its users.
In particular, your personal data are:
* personal data (surname, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, date of birth), language and registration number of the vehicle
* data contained in travel documents and identity cards
* payment method and payment data (e.g. bank details, credit card details)
* the date and duration of your stay
* any additional information you provide
METHODS AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The company only processes data that the website visitor provides voluntarily. It is also possible to browse the site without having to enter personal data and information.
The data will be stored, processed and, if necessary and required by law, passed on to third parties (e.g. public authorities, tourist office) for the provision of our services. Your data will not be transferred to third countries.
If you refuse to provide personal data, travel documents and bank details, we will not be able to fulfill our contractual obligations and we will not be able to welcome you into our company.
The period of storage is determined by the duration of our business relationship, the consents granted by you, as well as the legal requirements of archiving and legal obligations.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In accordance with art. 15 of the GPDR, you have the right to receive for free information on the personal data we process, on their origin, on the data in question, on their transmission, to whom they are communicated and how they are processed .You also have the right to revoke, to be informed, delete, correct, limit and transfer your personal data, unless there is a legal obligation to store them. In case of exercise of the right of revocation, all your data will be irrevocably deleted, as long as they are not violating the requirements of law. Art. 77 of the DPO also grants for a right of appeal to the state supervisory authority.
INTEGRATION OF THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND CONTENTS
* Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Maps, Google Fonts (Google Inc.) Owner: Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
* YouTube content Owner: Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
The application can also upload additional external content via widgets and iFrame. To view this list, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The duplication or use of graphics and/or texts of this online offer in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without express consent. We assume no responsibility for the actuality, correctness and completeness of the information provided on this websites. This also applies to all external data on this website to which is referred via links.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
For further information on the rights of the interested party, please contact us at email@example.com or under +39 3355949877. We will be happy to help you. The Authority for the protection of personal data is the competent supervisory authority for complaints:
Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121
Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785
Telephone: (+39) 06.696771
Cookies are small text files sent from this website that allow the web server to store on the client (browser) information that is reused when you navigate or the next time you access the website (by the user).
* These cookies are essential for the correct functioning of the website and may be “session cookies” or persistent cookies
* Session cookies are deleted after you close your browser.
* persistent cookies are not deleted immediately after you close your browser, but only after a defined and set time.
The following technical cookies are used on this website:
* Session cookies – necessary to identify the current session of the user. The technical information for the operation of the website is stored in the user session.
* Cookies to save your acceptance of the cookies information window the first time you load the page
Own and third party cookies for analysis
These cookies are used to collect and analyze anonymously your visits to this, and the use of, the website. For example, the length of stay, geographical origin, pages visited, interests for marketing purposes.
Google will not combine your IP address with other data in its possession and will not link them to your identity. Google may also make this information available to third parties, to the extent permitted by law.
For more information, please refer to the following link: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
You can completely deactivate the use of Google Analytics by installing an “opt-out” component on your browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
These cookies integrate functions (developed by third parties) into the website; for example the “social plugin” of social networks such as Facebook, to share the contents of this website on the sites of social networks. These cookies are generated by their websites.
* Information on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/Facebook (Configuration): Set up your account, Privacy section
* Google+ Information: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=enGoogle+ (Configuration): https://policies.google.com/technologies/managing?hl=en
These are cookies stored longer to create user profiles and use them for advertising purposes. This website does not use profiling cookies.
Management and deactivation of cookies
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
If you do not use any of the above browsers, select the “Cookies” option under the “Help” function to find out where the cookie settings are located. Third party cookies may also be individually deactivated or deleted by the user. Instructions are available on the website of the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance: www.youronlinechoices.eu.